Comprehensive energy audits. Insulation and air sealing. Windows and doors. Furnace repair and replacement. Air Conditioning systems. Hot water heaters. Household appliances.
Serving all of Erie County, Niagara County and Western New York
Save money on heating and cooling. Be more comfortable. Make your home more energy efficient. New Buffalo Impact makes it simple...from start to finish!
New Buffalo Impact is your home energy improvement contractor serving all of Erie County, Niagara County and Western New York including: Amherst, Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Clarence, Depew, East Aurora, Grand Island, Kenmore, Lancaster, Lewiston, Lockport, Niagara Falls, North Tonawanda, Orchard Park, Tonawanda, West Seneca, Williamsville, Wheatfield.
New Buffalo Impact (NBI) is a BPI accredited contractor. Our comprehensive energy audit helps you find out precisely where your energy dollars are being wasted. We also help you design a home energy improvement plan that will make your home more comfortable while saving you money each day.
When it is time to get the work done, NBI does it all. We don't outsource. We do all the work ourselves. No matter what you need to make your home energy efficient while saving money on your cooling and heating, New Buffalo Impact gets it done. NBI covers all the bases from home insulation and air sealing to windows and doors, furnaces, and air conditioning systems. We will even upgrade your appliances to more energy efficient ones.
And, when we leave, we leave your home as tidy as we found it! NBI makes home energy improvement simple. Call NBI today at (716) 881-1477!
2. NBI provides written audit findings including a detailed discussion of needed areas of improvement.
3. NBI assists you in developing a home energy improvement plan that is tailored to your budget requirements.
4. NBI assists you in finding out if you qualify for financial assistance on the cost of your improvements.
1. NBI performs comprehensive energy audits.
2. NBI installs insulation of all types in all types of existing homes.
3. NBI combines professional air sealing techniques with insulation installation.
4. NBI replaces old windows and doors with new energy efficient ones.
5. NBI offers season "clean and tunes" for existing furnaces and air conditioning systems.
6. NBI replaces old, worn out furnaces and air conditioning systems with new energy efficient ones.
7. NBI replaces old water heaters.
8. NBI is your source for low
cost, energy efficient
appliances (restrictions apply.)
1. Depending on the scope
of your home energy
improvement plan you
can save 35% or more
on your annual heating
and cooling bills!
2. Your home will feel more comfortable and healthy.
3. The value of your home will be increased.
4. You will save our energy.
5. Your house will be happy and your family will smile!
1. NBI conducts a detailed comprehensive energy audit including blower door test, infrared scanning, and WholeHouse check.
5. NBI accomplishes all the work and leaves your home as tidy as we found it!
New Buffalo Impact is your complete source for home energy improvement.
Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Cooling Assistance Program for 2016
Home Energy Assistance Program- Cooling Assistance, is available beginning May 2, 2016. The program will close on August 31, 2016, or earlier, if funding is exhausted. Eligible Households will receive installation of one (1) window Air Conditioner, or a portable AC unit, if installation of a window unit is not feasible.
For more information, interested parties can contact New Buffalo Impact at (716) 881-1477.
Everything you need from heating and cooling systems to windows/doors and insulation and more!
2,400 square foot showroom with fully functional model home.
Do it yourself (we will show you how!) or have us install.